Today I had my last test of the spring 2015 semester. The term was the most taxing yet.
Grades are slowly coming in, though the deadline for submission is apparently May 12th. For the ECE 208 course, I got an A, but I did poorly on the final, since I had studied 40 hours in preparation for another test and was quite burnt out.
It was with great relief and some surprise that I wound up with an A in ECE 302, probability and probabilistic methods. In fact, my grades came in quite nicely:
- Matlab, ENGR 297, at Ivy Tech: A
- ECE 302, Probability & Probabilistic Methods, IUPUI: A
- ECE 382, Feedback Systems Analysis, IUPUI: A
- ECE 302, Electronics Lab, IUPUI: A
- ECE 302, Intro Electronics Analysis, IUPUI: A+